"I love you... I love you..."
So much I can't speak anymore
And more... than you think
The roadside trees I've become so used to going past
In your small room
You closed your eyes at the end of the day...
It seems short... but it's already been a long time
It's all too dazzling... and my tears fell
The end of summer...
A little cold rain...
Tonight is the same day we found each other, isn't it?
Your kindness
And my habit of being tough
It's still like those days...
"I don't love you..." "I love you..."
"Hey, um, hey..." "Come closer..."
Why? I don't need kindness any more...
I'm not crying... I'm doing it quietly...
Ahh... It's already no good... I love you...
I can't say good bye...
A life spent passing each other
The felt distance
The cold kiss somewhere was scary
It became like I couldn't breathe A sign of parting
It's too quiet... [the silence] fills my ears...
"Leave me..." "Don't leave me..."
"Go..." "Don't go..."
More than this... It's become painful, so don't hold me
I'm not crying... I'm doing it quietly...
Ahh... It's already no good... I love you...
I can't say good bye...
"I don't love you..." "I love you..."
"Hey, um, hey..." "Come closer..."
Why? I don't need kindness anymore...
I'm not crying... I'll do it quietly...
Ahh... It's already no good... I love you...
It's sad... My tears won't stop any more...
Kiss me... hold me tight...
Hey, please... don't leave me...
Experiencing... whispering...
"I love you... I love you..."
So much I can't speak anymore
More and than you think...
credits to acid black cherry
2 comments:
mak ai, mat jiwang dah lahir dahhh
damn it..
jiwang kejiwangan siot
Post a Comment